|Did this word (repels) satisfy your request (repellent)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 10 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word repels:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "repels" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- repels: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- repels: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Repels, repels: Wordnik [home, info]
- repels: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- repels: Wiktionary [home, info]
- repels: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- repels: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- repels: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- repels: Legal dictionary [home, info]
Miscellaneous (1 matching dictionary)
- REPELS: Acronym Finder [home, info]
(Note: See repel for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (repel)
▸ verb: force or drive back
("Repel the attacker"
▸ verb: cause to move back by force or influence
("Repel the enemy"
▸ verb: be repellent to; cause aversion in
▸ verb: reject outright and bluntly
▸ verb: fill with distaste
▸ Also see repel
Additional searches for repels...
Search completed in 0.044 seconds.