|Did this word (water celery) satisfy your request (ranunculus glaberrimus)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word water celery:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "water celery" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- water-celery, water celery: Wordnik [home, info]
- Water celery: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Water celery: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- Water celery: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- Water celery: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- water celery: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Water celery: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- water celery: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (water celery)|
() A very acrid herb (Ranunculus sceleratus) growing in ditches and wet places; -- called also cursed crowfoot.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for water celery...
Search completed in 0.039 seconds.