|Did this word (andropetalous) satisfy your request (ranunculus glaberrimus)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word andropetalous:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "andropetalous" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- andropetalous: Wordnik [home, info]
- Andropetalous, andropetalous: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Andropetalous: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- andropetalous: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Andropetalous: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- andropetalous: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Andropetalous: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- andropetalous: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (andropetalous)|
(a.) Produced by the conversion of the stamens into petals, as double flowers, like the garden ranunculus.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for andropetalous...
Search completed in 0.037 seconds.