|Did this word (phantasmatography) satisfy your request (rainbows)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word phantasmatography:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "phantasmatography" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- phantasmatography: Wordnik [home, info]
- Phantasmatography, phantasmatography: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Phantasmatography: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- phantasmatography: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Phantasmatography: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- phantasmatography: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- phantasmatography: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- phantasmatography: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (phantasmatography)|
(n.) A description of celestial phenomena, as rainbows, etc.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for phantasmatography...
Search completed in 0.047 seconds.