|Did this word (racktail) satisfy your request (rack up)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word racktail:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "racktail" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- racktail: Wordnik [home, info]
- Racktail: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Racktail: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- racktail: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Racktail: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- racktail: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Racktail: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (racktail)|
(n.) An arm attached to a swinging notched arc or rack, to let off the striking mechanism of a repeating clock.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for racktail...
Search completed in 0.038 seconds.