|Did this word (prejudger) satisfy your request (prejudge)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
Note: More dictionaries have definitions for
-- could that be what you meant?|
We found 5 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word prejudger:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "prejudger" is defined.
General (4 matching dictionaries)
- prejudger: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- prejudger: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- prejudger: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- prejudger: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- prejudger: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See prejudge for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (prejudge)
▸ verb: judge beforehand, especially without sufficient evidence
▸ Also see prejudge
Additional searches for prejudger...
Search completed in 0.049 seconds.