|Did this word (pontificator) satisfy your request (pontificate)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word pontificator:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "pontificator" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- pontificator: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- pontificator: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- pontificator: Wordnik [home, info]
- pontificator: Compact Oxford English Dictionary [home, info]
- pontificator: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Pontificator: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- pontificator: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- pontificator: Encyclopedia [home, info]
(Note: See pontificate for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (pontificate)
▸ noun: the government of the Roman Catholic Church
▸ verb: administer a pontifical office
▸ verb: talk in a dogmatic and pompous manner
("The new professor always pontificates"
▸ Also see pontificate
Additional searches for pontificator...
Search completed in 0.036 seconds.