|Did this word (senegin) satisfy your request (polygala)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word senegin:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "senegin" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- senegin: Wordnik [home, info]
- Senegin, senegin: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Senegin: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- senegin: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Senegin: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- senegin: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Senegin: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- senegin: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (senegin)|
(n.) A substance extracted from the rootstock of the Polygala Senega (Seneca root), and probably identical with polygalic acid.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for senegin...
Search completed in 0.03 seconds.