|Did this word (polygalaceous) satisfy your request (polygala)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 10 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word polygalaceous:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "polygalaceous" is defined.
General (9 matching dictionaries)
- polygalaceous: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- polygalaceous: Wordnik [home, info]
- polygalaceous: Wiktionary [home, info]
- Polygalaceous, polygalaceous: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Polygalaceous: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- polygalaceous: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Polygalaceous: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- polygalaceous: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- polygalaceous: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- polygalaceous: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (polygalaceous)|
(a.) Of or pertaining to a natural order of plants (Polygalaceae) of which Polygala is the type.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for polygalaceous...
Search completed in 0.038 seconds.