|Did this word (gang-flower) satisfy your request (polygala)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word gang-flower:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "gang-flower" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- gang-flower: Wordnik [home, info]
- Gang-flower, gang-flower: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Gang-flower: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- gang-flower: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Gang-flower: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- gang-flower: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Gang-flower: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- gang-flower: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (gang-flower)|
(n.) The common English milkwort (Polygala vulgaris), so called from blossoming in gang week.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for gang-flower...
Search completed in 0.039 seconds.