|Did this word (proke) satisfy your request (poke at)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word proke:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "proke" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- proke: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- proke: Wordnik [home, info]
- Proke: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Proke: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- proke: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Proke: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- proke: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Proke: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Slang (1 matching dictionary)
- Proke: Urban Dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (proke)|
(v. i.) To poke; to thrust.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for proke...
Search completed in 0.044 seconds.