|Did this word (cognizor) satisfy your request (plaintiff in error)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word cognizor:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "cognizor" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- cognizor: Wordnik [home, info]
- Cognizor: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Cognizor: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- cognizor: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Cognizor: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- cognizor: Webster's 1828 Dictionary [home, info]
- cognizor: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Cognizor: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (cognizor)|
(n.) One who acknowledged the right of the plaintiff or cognizee in a fine; the defendant.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for cognizor...
Search completed in 0.034 seconds.