Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word petrohyoid:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "petrohyoid" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- petrohyoid: Wordnik [home, info]
- Petrohyoid, petrohyoid: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Petrohyoid: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- petrohyoid: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Petrohyoid: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- petrohyoid: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Petrohyoid: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- petrohyoid: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (petrohyoid)|
(a.) Pertaining to petrous, oe periotic, portion of the skull and the hyoid arch; as, the petrohyoid muscles of the frog.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)