|Did this word (frost-blite) satisfy your request (persian lamb)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word frost-blite:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "frost-blite" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- frost-blite: Wordnik [home, info]
- Frost-blite, frost-blite: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Frost-blite: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- frost-blite: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Frost-blite: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- frost-blite: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Frost-blite: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- frost-blite: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (frost-blite)|
(n.) A plant of the genus Atriplex; orache.
(n.) The lamb's-quarters (Chenopodium album).
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for frost-blite...
Search completed in 0.042 seconds.