|Did this word (myeloplax) satisfy your request (osteoclast)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word myeloplax:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "myeloplax" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- myeloplax: Wordnik [home, info]
- myeloplax: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Myeloplax: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- myeloplax: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Myeloplax: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- myeloplax: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Myeloplax: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- myeloplax: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (myeloplax)|
(n.) One of the huge multinucleated cells found in the marrow of bone and occasionally in other parts; a giant cell. See Osteoclast.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for myeloplax...
Search completed in 0.032 seconds.