|Did this word (anamese) satisfy your request (natives)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word anamese:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "anamese" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- anamese: Wordnik [home, info]
- Anamese: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Anamese: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- anamese: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Anamese: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- anamese: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Anamese: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (anamese)|
(a.) Of or pertaining to Anam, to southeastern Asia.
(n.) A native of Anam.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for anamese...
Search completed in 0.041 seconds.