|Did this word (scizorhinal) satisfy your request (nasal meatus)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 5 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word scizorhinal:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "scizorhinal" is defined.
General (4 matching dictionaries)
- Scizorhinal, scizorhinal: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Scizorhinal: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- scizorhinal: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Scizorhinal: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- scizorhinal: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (scizorhinal)|
(a.) Having the anterior nostrils prolonged backward in the form of a slit.
(a.) Having the nasal bones separate.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for scizorhinal...
Search completed in 0.032 seconds.