Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word post-tympanic:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "post-tympanic" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- post-tympanic: Wordnik [home, info]
- Post-tympanic, post-tympanic: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Post-tympanic: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- post-tympanic: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Post-tympanic: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- post-tympanic: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Post-tympanic: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- post-tympanic: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (post-tympanic)|
(a.) Situated behind the tympanum, or in the skull, behind the auditory meatus.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)