Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word colline:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "colline" is defined.
General (9 matching dictionaries)
- Colline, colline: Wordnik [home, info]
- Colline: Wiktionary [home, info]
- Colline: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Colline: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- Colline: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- colline: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Colline, colline (f): AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- colline: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Colline: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (colline)|
(n.) A small hill or mount.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)