|Did this word (motific) satisfy your request (motif)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word motific:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "motific" is defined.
General (9 matching dictionaries)
- motific: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- motific: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- motific: Wordnik [home, info]
- Motific: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Motific: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- motific: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Motific: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- motific: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Motific: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
(Note: See motif for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (motif)
▸ noun: a design that consists of recurring shapes or colors
▸ noun: a theme that is elaborated on in a piece of music
▸ noun: a unifying idea that is a recurrent element in a literary or artistic work
▸ Also see motif
Additional searches for motific...
Search completed in 0.037 seconds.