|Did this word (amorwe) satisfy your request (morning sickness)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word amorwe:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "amorwe" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- amorwe: Wordnik [home, info]
- Amorwe: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Amorwe: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- amorwe: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Amorwe: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- amorwe: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Amorwe: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (amorwe)|
(adv.) In the morning.
(adv.) On the following morning.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for amorwe...
Search completed in 0.038 seconds.