|Did this word (lumenal) satisfy your request (lumen)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
Note: More dictionaries have definitions for
-- could that be what you meant?|
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word lumenal:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "lumenal" is defined.
General (4 matching dictionaries)
- lumenal: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- lumenal: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- lumenal: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- lumenal: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- lumenal: Encyclopedia [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- lumenal: Medical dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See lumen for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (lumen)
▸ noun: a cavity or passage in a tubular organ
("The lumen of the intestine"
▸ noun: a unit of luminous flux equal to the amount of light given out through a solid angle of 1 steradian by a point source of 1 candela intensity radiating uniformly in all directions
▸ Also see lumen
Additional searches for lumenal...
Search completed in 0.025 seconds.