|Did this word (insteep) satisfy your request (louie m steep)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word insteep:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "insteep" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- insteep: Wordnik [home, info]
- Insteep: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Insteep: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- insteep: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Insteep: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- insteep: Webster's 1828 Dictionary [home, info]
- insteep: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Insteep: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (insteep)|
(v. t.) To steep or soak; to drench.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for insteep...
Search completed in 0.047 seconds.