Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word cammock:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "cammock" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- Cammock, cammock: Wordnik [home, info]
- Cammock: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Cammock: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- Cammock: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- cammock: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Cammock: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- cammock: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Cammock: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (cammock)|
(n.) A plant having long hard, crooked roots, the Ononis spinosa; -- called also rest-harrow. The Scandix Pecten-Veneris is also called cammock.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)