|Did this word (logaoedic) satisfy your request (line of verse)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 10 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word logaoedic:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "logaoedic" is defined.
General (9 matching dictionaries)
- logaoedic: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- logaoedic: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- logaoedic: Wordnik [home, info]
- logaoedic: Infoplease Dictionary [home, info]
- Logaoedic, logaoedic: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Logaoedic: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- Logaoedic: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- logaoedic: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- logaoedic: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Miscellaneous (1 matching dictionary)
- logaoedic: Wordcraft Dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (logaoedic)|
(a.) Composed of dactyls and trochees so arranged as to produce a movement like that of ordinary speech.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for logaoedic...
Search completed in 0.047 seconds.