|Did this word (crankness) satisfy your request (liability)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word crankness:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "crankness" is defined.
General (9 matching dictionaries)
- crankness: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- crankness: Wordnik [home, info]
- Crankness, crankness: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Crankness: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- crankness: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Crankness: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- crankness: Webster's 1828 Dictionary [home, info]
- crankness: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Crankness: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (crankness)|
(n.) Liability to be overset; -- said of a ship or other vessel.
(n.) Sprightliness; vigor; health.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for crankness...
Search completed in 0.039 seconds.