|Did this word (erases) satisfy your request (lead by the nose)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 10 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word erases:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "erases" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- erases: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- erases: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Erases, erases: Wordnik [home, info]
- erases: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- erases: Wiktionary [home, info]
- erases: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- erases: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- erases: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- erases: Legal dictionary [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- erases: Encyclopedia [home, info]
(Note: See erase for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (erase)
▸ verb: remove from memory or existence
("The Turks erased the Armenians in 1915"
▸ verb: wipe out magnetically recorded information
▸ verb: remove by or as if by rubbing or erasing
("Please erase the formula on the blackboard--it is wrong!"
▸ Also see erase
Additional searches for erases...
Search completed in 0.032 seconds.