|Did this word (cosupreme) satisfy your request (jointly)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word cosupreme:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "cosupreme" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- cosupreme: Wordnik [home, info]
- Cosupreme: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Cosupreme: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- cosupreme: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Cosupreme: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- cosupreme: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Cosupreme: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (cosupreme)|
(n.) A partaker of supremacy; one jointly supreme.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for cosupreme...
Search completed in 0.039 seconds.