Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word phlorone:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "phlorone" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- phlorone: Wordnik [home, info]
- Phlorone, phlorone: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Phlorone: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- phlorone: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Phlorone: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- phlorone: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Phlorone: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- phlorone: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (phlorone)|
(n.) A yellow crystalline substance having a peculiar unpleasant odor, resembling the quinones, and obtained from beechwood tar and coal tar, as also by the oxidation of xylidine; -- called also xyloquinone.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)