Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word courap:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "courap" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- courap: Wordnik [home, info]
- Courap: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Courap: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- courap: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Courap: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- courap: Webster's 1828 Dictionary [home, info]
- courap: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Courap: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (courap)|
(n.) A skin disease, common in India, in which there is perpetual itching and eruption, esp. of the groin, breast, armpits, and face.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)