Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word intuitivism:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "intuitivism" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- intuitivism: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- intuitivism: Infoplease Dictionary [home, info]
- Intuitivism, intuitivism: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Intuitivism: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- intuitivism: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Intuitivism: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- intuitivism: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Intuitivism: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (intuitivism)|
(n.) The doctrine that the ideas of right and wrong are intuitive.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
▸ Words similar to intuitivism