|Did this word (cessible) satisfy your request (in a big way)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word cessible:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "cessible" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- cessible: Wordnik [home, info]
- Cessible: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Cessible: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- cessible: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Cessible: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- cessible: Webster's 1828 Dictionary [home, info]
- cessible: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Cessible: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (cessible)|
(a.) Giving way; yielding.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for cessible...
Search completed in 0.037 seconds.