|Did this word (luminist) satisfy your request (impressionist)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word luminist:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "luminist" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- luminist: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- luminist: Wordnik [home, info]
- luminist: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Luminist: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- luminist: The Phrontistery - A Dictionary of Obscure Words [home, info]
- luminist: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- luminist: Encyclopedia [home, info]
(Note: See luminism for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (luminism)
▸ noun: an artistic movement in the United States that was derived from the Hudson River School; active from 1850 to 1870; painted realistic landscapes in a style that pictured atmospheric light and the use of aerial perspective
▸ Also see luminism
Additional searches for luminist...
Search completed in 0.027 seconds.