|Did this word (burion) satisfy your request (house finch)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word burion:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "burion" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- burion: Wordnik [home, info]
- Burion, burion: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Burion: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- burion: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Burion: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- burion: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Burion: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- burion: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (burion)|
(n.) The red-breasted house sparrow of California (Carpodacus frontalis); -- called also crimson-fronted bullfinch.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for burion...
Search completed in 0.039 seconds.