|Did this word (homier) satisfy your request (homy)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word homier:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "homier" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- homier: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- homier: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- homier: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- Homier, homier: Wordnik [home, info]
- homier: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- homier: LookWAYup Translating Dictionary/Thesaurus [home, info]
- homier: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
(Note: See homy for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (homy)
▸ adjective: having a feeling of home; cozy and comfortable
▸ Also see homy
Additional searches for homier...
Search completed in 0.04 seconds.