|Did this word (hominess) satisfy your request (homey)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word hominess:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "hominess" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- hominess: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- hominess: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- hominess: Wordnik [home, info]
- hominess: Wiktionary [home, info]
- hominess: Compact Oxford English Dictionary [home, info]
- hominess: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- hominess: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
(Note: See homey for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (homey)
▸ adjective: having a feeling of home; cozy and comfortable
("A homey little inn"
▸ Also see homey
Additional searches for hominess...
Search completed in 0.038 seconds.