|Did this word (homiest) satisfy your request (homey)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
Note: More dictionaries have definitions for
-- could that be what you meant?|
We found 5 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word homiest:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "homiest" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- homiest: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- homiest: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- homiest: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- homiest: LookWAYup Translating Dictionary/Thesaurus [home, info]
- homiest: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
(Note: See homy for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (homy)
▸ adjective: having a feeling of home; cozy and comfortable
▸ Also see homy
Additional searches for homiest...
Search completed in 0.037 seconds.