|Did this word (hip-roofed) satisfy your request (hip boot)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word hip-roofed:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "hip-roofed" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- hip-roofed: Wordnik [home, info]
- Hip-roofed, hip-roofed: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Hip-roofed: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- hip-roofed: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Hip-roofed: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- hip-roofed: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Hip-roofed: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (hip-roofed)|
(a.) Having a hip roof.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for hip-roofed...
Search completed in 0.036 seconds.