|Did this word (segge) satisfy your request (hedge thorn)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word segge:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "segge" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- segge: Wordnik [home, info]
- Segge, segge: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Segge: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- segge: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Segge: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- segge: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Segge: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- segge: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (segge)|
(n.) The hedge sparrow.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for segge...
Search completed in 0.146 seconds.