|Did this word (bluebreast) satisfy your request (golden warbler)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word bluebreast:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "bluebreast" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- bluebreast: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- bluebreast: Wordnik [home, info]
- Bluebreast, bluebreast: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Bluebreast: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- bluebreast: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Bluebreast: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- bluebreast: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Bluebreast: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- bluebreast: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (bluebreast)|
(n.) A small European bird; the blue-throated warbler.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for bluebreast...
Search completed in 0.031 seconds.