|Did this word (crepusculous) satisfy your request (glimmering)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word crepusculous:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "crepusculous" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- crepusculous: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- crepusculous: Wordnik [home, info]
- Crepusculous: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- Crepusculous: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- crepusculous: Webster's 1828 Dictionary [home, info]
- crepusculous: Free Dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (crepusculous)|
(a.) Flying in the twilight or evening, or before sunrise; -- said certain birds and insects.
(a.) Pertaining to twilight; glimmering; hence, imperfectly clear or luminous.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for crepusculous...
Search completed in 0.094 seconds.