|Did this word (smock-faced) satisfy your request (girlish)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word smock-faced:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "smock-faced" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- smock-faced: Wordnik [home, info]
- Smock-faced: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Smock-faced: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- smock-faced: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Smock-faced: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- smock-faced: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Smock-faced: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (smock-faced)|
(a.) Having a feminine countenance or complexion; smooth-faced; girlish.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for smock-faced...
Search completed in 0.04 seconds.