|Did this word (ginglymoidal) satisfy your request (ginglymus)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word ginglymoidal:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "ginglymoidal" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- ginglymoidal: Wordnik [home, info]
- ginglymoidal: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Ginglymoidal: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- Ginglymoidal: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- ginglymoidal: Free Dictionary [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- ginglymoidal: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (ginglymoidal)|
(a.) Pertaining to, or resembling, a ginglymus, or hinge joint; ginglyform.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for ginglymoidal...
Search completed in 0.039 seconds.