|Did this word (homodermic) satisfy your request (germ)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word homodermic:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "homodermic" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- homodermic: Wordnik [home, info]
- Homodermic, homodermic: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Homodermic: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- homodermic: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Homodermic: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- homodermic: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Homodermic: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- homodermic: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (homodermic)|
(a.) Relating to homodermy; originating from the same germ layer.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for homodermic...
Search completed in 0.042 seconds.