|Did this word (geomantical) satisfy your request (geomancy)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 5 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word geomantical:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "geomantical" is defined.
General (4 matching dictionaries)
- geomantical: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Geomantical: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- Geomantical: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- geomantical: Free Dictionary [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- geomantical: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (geomantical)|
(a.) Pertaining or belonging to geomancy.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for geomantical...
Search completed in 0.045 seconds.