|Did this word (ramberge) satisfy your request (galley)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word ramberge:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "ramberge" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- ramberge: Wordnik [home, info]
- Ramberge: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Ramberge: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- ramberge: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Ramberge: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- ramberge: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Ramberge: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (ramberge)|
(n.) Formerly, a kind of large war galley.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for ramberge...
Search completed in 0.047 seconds.