|Did this word (defoul) satisfy your request (foul shot)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word defoul:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "defoul" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- defoul: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- defoul: Wordnik [home, info]
- Defoul: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Defoul: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- defoul: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Defoul: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- defoul: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Defoul: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (defoul)|
(v. t.) To make foul; to defile.
(v. t.) To tread down.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for defoul...
Search completed in 0.03 seconds.