Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word mercurify:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "mercurify" is defined.
General (9 matching dictionaries)
- mercurify: Wordnik [home, info]
- mercurify: Infoplease Dictionary [home, info]
- Mercurify, mercurify: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Mercurify: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- mercurify: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Mercurify: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- mercurify: Webster's 1828 Dictionary [home, info]
- mercurify: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Mercurify: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (mercurify)|
(v. t.) To combine or mingle mercury with; to impregnate with mercury; to mercurialize.
(v. t.) To obtain mercury from, as mercuric minerals, which may be done by any application of intense heat that expels the mercury in fumes, which are afterward condensed.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)