|Did this word (obedible) satisfy your request (docile)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word obedible:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "obedible" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- obedible: Wordnik [home, info]
- Obedible: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Obedible: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- obedible: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Obedible: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- obedible: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- obedible: The Phrontistery - A Dictionary of Obscure Words [home, info]
- Obedible: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (obedible)|
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for obedible...
Search completed in 0.032 seconds.