|Did this word (courtliest) satisfy your request (dignified)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word courtliest:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "courtliest" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- courtliest: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- courtliest: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- courtliest: Wordnik [home, info]
- courtliest: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- courtliest: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- courtliest: LookWAYup Translating Dictionary/Thesaurus [home, info]
- courtliest: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- courtliest: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See courtly for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (courtly)
▸ adjective: refined or imposing in manner or appearance; befitting a royal court
("A courtly gentleman"
▸ Also see courtly
Additional searches for courtliest...
Search completed in 0.032 seconds.